Wo Lieben Tokio Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other rules!

Go down

Other rules! Empty Other rules!

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:31 pm

1. When you are going away, to school, to work, to go to bed, even going to the bathroom, do not post a message or topic about it. You will get a warning. If you have done it four times, you will get banned for a week!

2. Be nice to others, as I basically said in profanity...

3. Do not use videos in your signatures! Your signature will be deleted and you will have to make another one WITHOUT a video :3!

4. Please, do not post anything that has to do with chain letters! I hate it when people do that! I'm pretty sure everybody else does too! If you do this over ten times [posting chain letters], you will be banned for a week! The first two times you do it, you will get a warning.

5. As I said in Picture rules, no nudity! If you post anything it nudity, you will be immediately banned for two weeks.

6. I know websites always say this but, DO NOT give out your password to anybody online! You can give it to your friends in reality, but not online. 'Kay? Kay.

7. You are only allowed to use two pictures for your signature, do not make them to big or your signature will be deleted and you have to make another one!

8. Do not give out your last name. You can give out your first and middle name, but if it's something that's easy to find on the web, just give your first name. Also do not give out your address to anybody you don't actually know in reality. If it's somebody who is your friend in reality and you've seen them before, it's okay, but don't post it on the forums [duh] PM the person Razz

okay, I can't think of anymore rules!
Thanks for reading!
~Lexie
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://woliebentokiohotel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down